Forum rules of conduct[ Edited ]
06-17-2010 03:37 PM - edited 07-08-2010 03:42 PM
Courteous and respectful posting is expected of all members of the PayPal UK community. Please remember, all community members are here voluntarily. If another member has taken the time to ask a question, answer a question, or provide new information they are doing so on their own time and are looking to you as a fellow community member to respond appropriately.
Posts that do not meet courteous and respectful criteria will be removed.
The following are examples of misuse that may result in a post being removed and/or a member being warned, suspended and/or banned from the Website:
- Including another individual or user's contact information and/or email address in a post.
Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive, or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post.
- Including material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
- Attempting to impersonate PayPal staff or other PayPal users.
- Breaching, or encouraging others to breach, the Let’s Talk terms & conditions and/or the PayPal User Agreement.
- Advertising merchandise, auctions, services or commercial websites, including offers to trade, "wanted" posts, or charitable solicitations.
- Refusing to follow PayPal UK community moderator instructions.
- Posting email content from private correspondence.
- Posting web addresses (URLs) or websites in the title of a threaded discussion.
- Posting listing reports or member violations. To report suspected violations, click "Flag for a Moderator" in the "Options" drop down at the bottom of the post.
- Discussing or reposting deleted posts or warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered users.