Error message: 'We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.'

sojmed
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to a friend with a paypal account from my paypal account. I get the message:

'We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.'

What does this mean? Do I keep trying? Why can't paypal send my payment? Can I contact someone to find out what's going on?

Login to Me Too
71 REPLIES 71

websolutions381
Contributor
Contributor

paypal is very baad online method waste my hundred of dollars

Login to Me Too

AnthonyDo
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same problem also. I can't send or buy anything, and it's really frustrating. There's money in my account I literally can't do anything with. It's the same error messages that pop up everytime I do a transaction.

Login to Me Too

pist_off
Contributor
Contributor
I had to wait and open another account to get my funds back. Then I used WalMart to send my friend the funds (I was trying to use their "Friends and Family" service) Save yourself the headaches and use other money transfer providers. I've only successfully used PayPal on eBay.
Login to Me Too

Mahmad789
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hijack this thread but it has a lot of views and replied. I have the same problem , it was fine yesterday but I'm getting this same error that i cannot send it right now and to contact paypal if I have the same problem. I have and no one responds. Now the deal I had with a user is OFF!
Login to Me Too

Jewced
New Community Member

I'm also getting this issue, im verified and all yet i still cannot send payments. as this print screen shows http://prnt.sc/bmqp2t

Please help me to resolve this it's getting tedious and im not sure why im unable to send money.

Login to Me Too

S045
Contributor
Contributor

"We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal."

This is literally the most rage inducing thing I have ever met with.

I've been trying to convert one of my cards to PayPal cash to make a purchase for about two hours now... The security isn't helping.

Thanks for this.

Login to Me Too

Cobwebs
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem

my account is verified, bank and card verified. 

Can't send via friends and family to my friend in US. Get the error page come up. Rang Paypal UK at  7.30pm this evening when it happened who checked my account and said there was no reason why it shouldnt have gone through and to contact my friend in the US and get her to ring Paypal US because the fault must be on her account. So I did.

Meanwhile our mutual friend in the UK successfully sent her some money via friends and family.

I was sending my friend $ as I have both £ and $ in my Paypal account. 

It's obviously a fault on my account because if it wasnt then my friend in the UK wouldnt have been able to send to our US friends account. 

Can Paypal please check into this ?

Login to Me Too

white28dove
New Community Member

I have problem with this paypal account I was trying to send money to my friend again and again.. Still failed! We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support. What does it mean? I don't understand what is this happen. How? Please help me!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

Normally when this happens it is our internal security system blocking the payments. While this is not something we can override you can reduce it from happening by having a verified PayPal account which involved adding a confirming a bank account or credit/debit card.

If you need further assistance with this I recommend you contact our customer service by phone, Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/ or Twitter @AskPayPal.

-David R

Login to Me Too

harpercat
New Community Member

I have been having this problem for the past 48 hours - but only with one specific payment. Nothing wrong with that seller, and a friend has sent them payment in the interim with no problem whatsoever. I have also sent money to someone else without incident. I have no idea what is going on here but it seriously needs looking at.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.