Error code 70266 10004

Pushka
Contributor
Contributor

I have two sellers that I need to pay; when I opt to pay for just one of them, I get the error message and it won't let me proceed.  Any suggestions please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's possible it's an error on PayPal's side, suggest that you follow-up by contacting customer support for assistance as they can check a few things out for you.

Login to Me Too

Pushka
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.  I managed to resolve it in the end by paying both sellers at once; I think there was an error on Paypal's part, which was why it wouldn't let me pay just one seller.

Login to Me Too

rdg4545
Contributor
Contributor

can any one tell me why when i try to pay it come up error code 70266 10004 and does not pay when their is money to pay in account

rdg4545

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Monika
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi rdg4545,

Welcome to our community forum!

As snowshoe mentioned to Pushka - you can contact our customer support for assistance as they can check this further for you.

If you prefer, here is a link to the Community forum of our developer site and they are experienced on the technical side: https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/support. You can also contact them via Twitter @PayPal_MTS.

Hope this helps! Smiley Wink

Monica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.