Error code 3148 Receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a PayPal zero country

amrosama2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I'm not able to recieve payments to my Paypal account, I ensured the following:

• Paypal username is valid on the sender side
  • Paypal account verified

The payment is sent from a website and I got the error message from their side saying that paypal refuses the payment and says the following:

3148  Receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a PayPal zero country

I have checked the page https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80...

and Egypt is in the list with normal functionalities.

Please advise, I'm trying to reach the support for the time being through  contact us.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

ahmedanwer

Tom26
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a list of countries where recipients need to take special measures to receive paypal funds?

Login to Me Too

Adrijana
Contributor
Contributor

Im working on YouTube and im partener with FreeDom network , when they send me the payments they get error 3148 (receiver's address is in a non-receivable country or a paypal zero country) im from Macedonia . PLS help me !!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Adrijana,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum.

Within Macedonia you can not receive payments via PayPal. You can use the PayPal Account to make online purchases and you will need to use another payment system in order to receive payments for your business.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Batnasan

Hi Anna

My withdrawal refunded first time

but next 3 times my withdrawal failed by error code 3148

Why?

(I am from Mongolia, visa card confirmed)

Login to Me Too

yasorninty
Contributor
Contributor

kenu
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem here

i live in Egypt

and linked my payoneer bank account to my paypal account

but didn't add a credit card until now because paypal keeps rejecting it

and i don't know if this is the reson or there is something else

please help

Login to Me Too

AdoBajic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, 

In the past couple of days, I have been having the same issue. I have received the same code error. 

However, I have linked a Visa Electron card to the PayPal account, and after contacting support, they assured me that there should be no issues, however, the error keeps repeating.

An advice would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Bouleksibat
New Community Member

ahmed_moh
Contributor
Contributor
i have the same problem and tried to contact customer services via messages but no one replay

very bad situation
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.