Entropay

jazzy1
Contributor
Contributor

Can I transfer money from my Entropay Virtual Visa to PayPal? TIA.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Sophie

Hi jazzy1,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum 🙂

At the moment, it's not possible to transfer money from a Visa card to your PayPal balance, although you may have an option to transfer money directly from your bank if you click on the 'Add funds' option.

If you would like to use your card to make a payment, I would recommend adding the card to your account, as it will be used to complete any transactions you'd like to complete.

Hope this helps,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

jazzy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sophie,

When you say

'If you would like to use your card to make a payment, I would recommend adding the card to your account, as it will be used to complete any transactions you'd like to complete.' 

Do you mean I can add my Entropay card to my PayPal account?

Sorry for any confusion,

J xx

Login to Me Too

Janet2015
New Community Member
I added my entropay prepaid debit card, and I have a positive PayPal balance. When I try to use it online, it says this merchant doesn't accept payments from your country! I'm in the UK, it's a UK website. I even set up another PayPal when I closed the other, just to see and as soon as I add the entropay card, it says merchant won't accept payment. HELP?!
Login to Me Too

johnzoet
New Community Member

Entropay card is not working on Paypal. Had $15.00 balance and $5 available.
Entropay also charge $5 for dormant account.

EntroPay looks a bit dodgy to me.

Login to Me Too

manjot
New Community Member

Is entropay work with PayPal in UK PayPal account ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.