Didn't receive money when someone sent.

Uniquez0r

He sent as friends & family and it shows on his screen it sent but nothing shown up for it on my screen. Someone help?!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Uniquez0r,

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with a transaction. It is possible that your email address is not confirmed yet. This would be necessary in order to be able to receive payment. Can you please try the below steps to confirm your email address?

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click the Settingsicon at the top of the page.
  3. Beside the email address you want to confirm, click Edit.
  4. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  5. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.

Hope this helps. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Joseph94
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Someone sent me payment for my service but it's not showing on my paypal. I already confirmed my Email Address.

Please Advice.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

jalyne28
New Community Member

Hi,

Someone sent me payment for my service but it's not showing on my paypal. I already confirmed my Email Address.

Please Advice.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi jalyne28,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

Funds are received almost instantly and you should also receive an email confirmation. if you have not received this you need to reach out to the sender of the funds.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Lokesh_N
Contributor
Contributor
I've gone through these steps but even though I didn't receive money
Login to Me Too

PMDJ
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.

Buyer (who I believe as they have bought several things from me) says that they have paid (on 30th Jan) and that the transaction shows as completed in their account, but no payment shows in my account.

As I've been a verified PayPal member for more than a decade, I doubt there is any problem with my email address.

The last payment I received was 27th of Jan - since then nothing, although there's a further 3 payments expected for items sold.

These aren't through ebay, and there's no question of a wrong email address in ebay.

I've asked the buyer for the transaction ID to help trace the missing payment and contacted customer services at PayPal.

PMDJ

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.