Confirming a Debit card

Tranculent
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!
I just confirmed my debit card information and it says that I need a 4-digit code in order to use the card and in order to get my charges refunded. So my question is-how long will I have to wait just to get that 4-digit code and get my money back?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date, Maybe I can help.

The 4 digit code usually appears on your card statement within a few days. Once you enter that code it confirms your card and releasing the small charge. This small charge should them appear back on your card within a couple of days.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Tranculent
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I went to the bank and asked for 4-digits code. I explained them and they seemed to understood me. What i noticed is that they gave me the last 4 digits in my card number which I thought is not the code but i decided not to ask them because I thought they work that and they know what they are doing. Seems like not tho. The bank is not in my town and it's hard to go there again. Long story short, they gave me a code that's not used for the confirmation. What am I supposed to do now?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tranculent

Just look on your statement on your online banking, the code would look like this   >>>

PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.