Contributor
Contributor

Is it possiable to change the paypal.me url? if so how

Login to Me Too
376 REPLIES 376

munkeedance
New Community Member
Spoiler
this is not a solution. why hasn't Paypal fixed this yet??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@munkeedance 

Because there is nothing to fix. 

Paypal have already confirmed they have no plans at the moment to allow a paypal.me name to be changed.

That is why you have to choose carefully when you open one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kolarevich
Contributor
Contributor

I must admit, you have wrong development team or people in charge for approving what content and option you will have in interface.

First thing with buttons, half of interface working in new layout, and half in old, which is not a glitch but probably you don't have enough resources to finish it till the end, to have simple nice modern website with all option included.

For paypal.me link, it would be nice to have visible alert before creating it, where it would say that this it will not be possible to change url once created, like on other websites. And i created it with some name like i would do for button by mistake. 

Login to Me Too

dhakraokaran
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I am having problem related my shopify store. Can you please guide me !

Login to Me Too

leeleeinp

PLEASE Paypal tech team - let us change our .me url/names!!! This is a silly thing to have to hang  on to when everything else on my paypal account has been updated multiple times, as my business has shifted & grown over time. 

Login to Me Too

Theo2017
New Community Member
Vote here too
Login to Me Too

Eluzai
Contributor
Contributor
Still are not able to change this? This is very problematic for professional uses and just leads to ending accounts and using different services.
Login to Me Too

adamasantares

Why the hell this message marked as solution?

Login to Me Too

zottedoos
Contributor
Contributor

is there any feedback on this being in the pipeline and at what estimated deadline? 

Login to Me Too

pedroMillero
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe that still isn't an option, I made a mistake on my paypalme link too. People make mistakes! I don't even use it now as it's not possible to change it or even add another.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.