maffhew
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possiable to change the paypal.me url? if so how

Login to Me Too
376 REPLIES 376

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I accidentally put in my business name for my personal account ([removed]) and am now stuck with it. fail. Why has Paypal done nothing to help people with this?

Login to Me Too

KEACO5
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE TWO SEPARATE BUSINESSES AND NOW AM STUCK USING PERSONAL LINK FOR MY BUSINESSES, BOOOOOOOOOOO, (Yes, I should have paid more attention when it told me to choose carefully but alas I still **bleep** it up, LOL)  If nothing else we should have the option to have separate accounts for personal and business. I see these comments date back at least as far back as 2015, PayPal PLEASE do something about this. We would all much appreciate it!

Login to Me Too

SAC001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello David; 

Would you happen to know if your Dev team is aware of this problem and if they are, would you be able to provide a time estimate when the service will be patched to resolve this simple issue?

Much thanks.

Login to Me Too

maunope
New Community Member

Bump.

Please sort this out! 

Login to Me Too

DavidSKi
New Community Member

David, this feature is extremely needed.  When you upgrade from personal to business, there is no way of updatign your paypal.me, which is extremely unprofessional.  OR allow us to make mutiple .me pages. 

Login to Me Too

venturagirl

I agree with this! Multiple paypal.me pages for the same account or at least a maximum of 3

Or just let us change it!

Login to Me Too

Taylor8
New Community Member
Agree! Agree! This is so frustrating! I have two LLC's and set it up under only one name assuming I could set up a second one for my other business and possibly a third for my personal. Now I'm stuck with only being able to use it for one of my businesses and nothing else. I'd like to at least be able to change it to my name so I can use it universally for all purposes. Please fix this!
Login to Me Too

thatsawkward
Contributor
Contributor

The feature is utterly useless unless we can change the name over time!  Running campaigns for events, I originally setup the link with the first event name, now I'm stuck with it!

Ridiculous that we can't just change it.

Get this sorted!!!

Login to Me Too

THORG
Contributor
Contributor
I would also like to change my url. Or have the ability to use a business and personal one separately
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome to Thorg as a new member.

Once you create your PayPal.Me page, your PayPal link will be permanent and you won't be able to edit it. At present we are not in the process of changing this restriction.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.