Cannot pay for item over £10 on eBay with PayPal credit

simrsnuggles
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, can somebody please tell me why it seems as though I cannot pay for goods I've won over £10 on eBay? I have another item in my shopping basket at a total of £5 and my PayPal credit account is an option however I only see my card details and bank account on the other item. I've over £250 credit so why would this happen? I'd like a speedy response please and I can't make a call to anybody because of a condition I have therefore any communication is preferred via this post or email. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Simrsnuggles,

Welcome to the Community,

This is very strange. Can you tell me if you are trying to send this payment from your home computer? If you are currently traveling or using a new computer, your payment attempts could be getting rejected by our internal security system.

My best advice for you would be to try using your home computer and if possible try clearing your cache & cookies and then try this again on a different browser.

Please let us know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.