Cannot make a payment

roma11
New Community Member

I get "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." when trying to make a payment with a confirmed bank. Why? I have never had problems before. What is wrong? Why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roma11

Could be to do with who you are paying / how you are paying etc etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello roma11,

Welcome to the PayPal community.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
You mean the contract link that gives no actual contact details if your telling people to contact customer service don't you think a number should at least be provided instead of useless answers to questions you shouldn't need answering if the site wasn't so GARBAGE
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@collo75

The number is there, I click on help / contact > then the contact customer services option and the telephone number and code is on the next page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
Or just use another service after 8 days of trying to receive I've had enough amazon here I come
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@collo75

Yep thats fine if thats what you want to do but don't say something is not there when it is.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
Actually it's not there I click call and the call button just vanishes so get your facts right please only number I can find to call is on Google also when I click the link to make an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT ABOUT PAYPAL ALL i get is oops that link no longer exists wonder why probably too many complaints to deal with already 8 days I've been trying to sort out this problem
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@collo75

Yours 'vanishes' how very odd.

I have posted how to contact customer services by phone zillions of times and you are the first person that can't 'find it' or it 'vanishes'.

So I think my facts are fine thanks, just done it again myself and the number and code came up fine.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
Do you want a couple of screen shots showing the call option visible then not? I've got the number off Google thanks and I don't appreciate being called a liar by some jumped up voulenteer either so that can go in with the complaint too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.