Can't send payments to anyone via Friends and family nor can purchase any product.

SabaMirzadeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am very depressed now. I have $283 dollars in my Paypal balance and I am trying to use that money. But unfortunately I am unable to do so, First I was able to make purchases easily. I made 5 to 7 frequent transactions after that my account is having this problem. Whenever I try to buy a product , I get this error "

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

And when I try to send money to friends and family, I get this error: "

We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal."

What is causing the problem and what can be the solution. Please let me know, I haven't yet linked any card or my bank with my account. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SabaMirzadeh

You are posting on the UK forum but talking in dollars so are you in the US OR are you in the UK but have dollars in your paypal balance?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.