Can't send money to anyone?

Bussalt
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm trying to send money to my brother, to pay for an item in an online shop but all the time it cancels the payment. The account is personal and verified, funding source is my paypal balance and I have a credit/debit card in case I need some money. The account is from 2011 so not new. To friends I get "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now" or the page refreshes and nothing happens and for the online shop it just rejects the payment. The shop told me to contact paypal and I did but have not yet gotten a response.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bussalt
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just answered and told me to confirm my credit card. I did, nothing changed, still can't send money.

Login to Me Too

bokko13
New Community Member

Hi,

try this

There is one more thing you need to do before system will be able to send the money from the PayPal balance you hold the funds in – that balance needs to be set up as a primary one.

You can change your primary balance in the Currency Converter by simply selecting a balance and clicking on ‘Make it Primary’ learn more about our Currency Converter

Paypal balance(over the sum) > manage currencies > set as primiry the currency you have in you balance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.