Can't send money from a business account

NazmulH
New Community Member

Hello

We have a business account with you. All of the informations there are 100% legal & nothing fake.

But we've not yet added a bank account or credit card to this account.

We're able to accept payments from client but can't send anywhere...paypal is asking for the mobile number to send code but we're not getting any message with a code.

Tried with different browsers but the result is same.

Pls. help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi NazmulH,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If you're unable to send payments, it can be for a few different reasons - most commonly, the funding source you're trying to use could be denied, or our security system could be temporarily stopping your payments.

If you have never added a card or a bank to your account, this could be a factor in our security system kicking in, as we would generally advise adding one of these in order to complete the verification process and lift any limits in place on your account.

If you're still experiencing issues, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can help with this. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.