Can't receive money

Barakuda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Someone want send me money and he says that I don't have valid paypal account and that's why they can't send me payment.

I get this message:

You cannot receive payments in or withdraw payments from your PayPal account, because previous transfers to your preferred card or bank account failed.

Also, when I click on Request Money on Paypal I got this:

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

when i try add my card it says:

You have already successfully entered the 4-digit PayPal code and confirm this card.

Where is the problem? Before I used to receive money from anyone on my paypal account and now I can't

My paypal is verified with a Visa Electron credit card issued in Croatia.

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

sonkohassan
New Community Member

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

I also have the same problem, how can I handle it?

I have everything right but after making my account a business account, the problem started.

Help me out please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi sonkohassan,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

What that error means is that the country in which you have registered your account does not yet have the ability to receive money. When we offer our service to a country, we need to ensure that we are compliant with both local and international laws before we can offer our full service.

Due to the challenges and complexities associated with the worldwide financial network, we cannot offer a firm date or timetable for expansion of specific services. We can promise you that we are working hard to enhance our service within the nations where we are offered.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

shadians
New Community Member
Hiii, i'm from Bolivia and i have the same problem. Is there a way to change my account for receive money? I don't sell anything but sometimes when i buy sonething they needs to refund me. Thanks a lot.
Login to Me Too

Zukitojidomo
Contributor
Contributor
Why i cant received money plsss help me to fixy problem
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Zukitojidomo

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see you are having issues receiving payments. Most country's PayPal accounts can receive payments. You can check here to see if the country your account has been registered can receive payments.

In general, you just need to confirm your email address, but some countries have a regulative requirement to fulfil before they can receive payments. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Zukitojidomo
Contributor
Contributor
Please do something to fix my account to I can receive money thank you
Login to Me Too

WAYNEisBATMAN
Contributor
Contributor

My account is few months old but i never used it few days back when someone trying send me money it was showing to him that

"""sorry this recipient can't accept payments right now."""

Please help me paypal team,  what should i do to fix this error.

@PayPal_Martin 

@PayPal_EJ 

Login to Me Too

Klaren
Contributor
Contributor
I used to recieve money within 1-3 and 15-18 of the month. However it's almost 4th day of the month still my income from my company is not in my paypal account. Can someone help me why?
Login to Me Too

Chinnybelle
Contributor
Contributor
I have been receiving money until recently, I can't receive or request payment why is that?
Login to Me Too

Abdussamad
Can't receive not o request money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.