Can request but cannot receive gift

AnnaSanya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have an approved account - my debet card and bank account confirmed. I can request money, but when the person tries to send me money as a gift it doesn't work. 

I live in Poland so my cards are in PLN currency, but I set primary currency on Paypal in dollars, because in dollars the person wants to send me money.

What else can I do in order to use paypal service fully? and what could be the problem

Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sophie

Hi AnnaSanya,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like your payment senders may be experiencing issues with our security system, as I have looked into this for you and confirmed that there is no restriction on sending or receiving gift or personal payments with accounts in Poland. If your account is fully verified and you have confirmed the email address registered to your account, you should not be experiencing difficulty.

If you are still experiencing issues, I would advise asking your payment senders to contact us directly so we can look into this on their end further.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

AnnaSanya
Contributor
Contributor

It works already. Maybe it didn't work because my paypal account was 2 days old.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.