CAN I RECEIVE MONEY WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA.

Oluwatobi

Hello

Please i need to know if i can receive money through my paypal account in Nigeria.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

OBIAGELI
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS JUST SAD. SO PAYPAL CAN COLLECT MY MONEY FOR SERVICES ONLINE BUT CANNOT ALLOW ME TO GET PAID? THATS PLAIN RIPOFF. I WOULD NEVER PUT MY FINANCIAL DETAILS IF I AM NOT LEGIT ONLINE. PLEASE PAYPAL IF YOU WONT ALLOW US ACCESS RECIEVING MONEY LEGALLY THEN KINDLY STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH US ALL TOGETHER. JUST LIKE SOMEONE SUGGESTED EARLIER ON, PUT A LIMIT ON THESE TRANSACTIONS PER DAY OR MONTHLY AND ALSO YOU CAN TRACE PEOPLE NOW THROUGH THE BANKS.

I WAS DEBITED $65 ON MY CARD LAST MONTH BUT WHEN I GOT EARNINGS, I AM TOLD I CANNOT RECEIVE MONEY.

NOT GOOD 

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

THANKS

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OBIAGELI

It clearly states you can't receive funds so why open a paypal account in the first place if you know that info??

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OBIAGELI
Contributor
Contributor

If I  had seen that the day I signed up trust me I wouldn't touch it even with a ten foot pole.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OBIAGELI

Fair enough, but you have the option to close it anytime you want to?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Folay66
New Community Member

Please do something on time, its getting late

Login to Me Too

Folay66
New Community Member

Even 500usd daily or weekly limitation is okay. 

What's the excess of sending, when we can't receive.  Its still if no value to us, please consider us, we are not all fraudster, most youths of Nigeria work as a blogger online, and they can be paying us through PayPal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the Community Forum and welcome to Tomcat108 as a new member!

When we offer our services to a country we need to ensure that we remain Compliant with both local and international laws. If our proposal is rejected then we cannot offer full service to that country. Government regulations are changing all the time so it may be possible in the future to receive payments through a Nigerian PayPal Account.

Once there is an official change to the services offered we will be sure to update the website.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

AloS
New Community Member

Hi @PayPal_Siobhan2

I dont understand what u meant by " If our proposal is rejected then we cannot offer full service to that country"

Are you saying indirectly that Nigerian govt rejected your proposal to setup the platform that will allow Nigerians to received payment with their paypal acct in Nigeria?  Please elaborate.

Login to Me Too

Jinmisoj7
New Community Member
Can i operate a paypal account in Nigeria. I will wish to know how it functions and how i could tranfer money from my account from Europe
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jinmisoj7

You can only SEND and not RECEIVE funds in your country.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.