CAN I RECEIVE MONEY WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA.

Oluwatobi

Hello

Please i need to know if i can receive money through my paypal account in Nigeria.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on the link and select Nigeria.

You will see that accounts in Nigeria can only send and not receive funds at the moment.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=58...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jamiu
New Community Member

Pl's what have we nigerian done? pl's find solution to it, b'cos we need it urgently in nigeria here, if you allow us you surely see more customer from Nigeria, As for me if you allow Nigerians is promise you 50 customers and 94% will always online using paypal thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi jamiu,

Apologies for the delayed response. 

We are constantly expanding however at this time Nigerian PayPal accounts cannot receive funds. We will be sure to update our website with any changes going forward and pass your feedback to the relevant team.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

sillyG123
New Community Member

Can a friend send money from his paypal account  in USA to my paypal account in Nigeria ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sillyG123

Read the link i posted above and it tells you what each account / country can do.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

profit123
New Community Member
Hello all, you can actually send receive money with Nigerian paypal. follow this link to learn how http://tinyurl.com/jayqe8v
Login to Me Too

Ndubuisi
Contributor
Contributor
How do I fund my paypal account in Nigeria?
Login to Me Too

wells101
Contributor
Contributor

No i see why someone owes me 90 Dollars and cant pay

Login to Me Too

faith81p
New Community Member

please i think i really need some human help and not the formal robort the same message i usually received. the card i put in my account i seriously need to confirm it but i try and i usually received sorry it can't be process at this moment try again later for more than 7 times. what could the problem i want to make payment with it online please resolve and get back to me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.