Bought an item on ebay, it says "Payment Pending", but nothing showing up on PayPal

jautung
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I bought an item on ebay yesterday, and entered in my credit card details. My ebay account is also linked with my paypal account and by right the purchase should be deducted from my paypal account.

However, till today, nothing shows up in my paypal account - it says "There are no transactions for the last 30 days", and the purchase details page on ebay says "Payment pending".

Anyone has any ideas on how I can make the payment in this situation? I have no clue where to go to simply pay the seller, so that he can ship the product!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jautung

When you pay with paypal you do not NEED to enter your credit card details, you just select the paypal option > sign in and click pay.

If you entered your card details then you paid directly by card to a sellers paypal account and so it would only show on your card statement and is probably pending until it clears from your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jautung

When you pay with paypal you do not NEED to enter your credit card details, you just select the paypal option > sign in and click pay.

If you entered your card details then you paid directly by card to a sellers paypal account and so it would only show on your card statement and is probably pending until it clears from your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.