Beware everybody.. do not send money to paypal..

The_Truth
Contributor
Contributor

I was considering running my business through paypal,  but i will NEVER be sending money to my paypal account again..

I had a spare £30 of cleared and available funds in my Paycrap account.. so i chose to withdraw it to my bank so i could get a little extra shopping for christmas..

Well now i find out that Paycrap will not give you YOUR money, unless you wait three days AFTER requesting it.

This applies when friends send you money aswell..  It would be much quicker to wait 2 days until you see them next and get the money from them in person..

**bleep** even if they lived hundreds of miles away.. it would still be quicker for them to post the money, and have Royal Mail deliver it to you..

If you are selling an item and the buyer is collecting from you, tell them you want the cash on collection..  then these idiots cant keep YOUR money for three days.

I am never going to set up my business in Paycrap now..  There is no way i am having my customers money held in one of their accounts..  EVER..

I am going to ONLY USE PAYPAL TO PAY for items online....  that way i can use up their time money and resources, processing my transactions, with full buyer protection, without them earning ONE PENNY from me..

Someone else can pay their fees and charges, and wait three days for their money to arrive..

F**ki*ng  Idiots  .....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Clone thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.