Balance Still Pending

LeeC1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have a balance that has been pending for well over a week now. I have sold on Ebay before and have never had an issue. The item was sent the next day, the tracking number was included, the item has been received and the recipient has left possitive feedback; so why have the funds not been released? 

I have never had any bad feedback and according to all of the rules in the T&C's of Paypal my balance should have cleared by now; any ideas? 

Kind regards,

LeeC1

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeeC1

If its an ebay transaction then its an ebay hold so you need to ask ebay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LeeC1
Contributor
Contributor

I have since contacted ebay and they are telling me it is not on hold from their side.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeeC1

As positive feedback has no bearing on payment release then is it 7 days since tracking shows the item as delivered?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LeeC1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

7 days would have been the 9th October it is now 11th. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeeC1

Then contact customer services and ask them to release the funds manually for you   >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LeeC1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you will try that now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.