Add a message to paypal.me link

hobby16
New Community Member

Hi all,

I know that payment amount can be added to a paypal.me link (like paypal.me/mylink/5USD for $5).

How can I add a message to the link, to ask payment for "your monthly subscription", "your visit fee", "your annual subscription"...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Dian

Hi Hobby16, 

Thanks you for taking the time to ask your question in our Community :). 

At the moment it is not possible to add a message or a note. I do think that this is a really good idea and I will forward your feedback on to our teams so that we can improve on this in the future.

Thanks. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

ch3ll0v3k
New Community Member

This would be very usefull. I would like using it on my site.

Login to Me Too

TrapCloset
New Community Member
I agree that this would be very important for both buyers and sellers. Think about "Next Steps" after a purchase. Example (ex. Please message me at xxxxxxx for activation of services). A lot of times buyers visit my site and do not read all instructions. They send donation and don't realize they must notify admin, of the donation, before the account is created. Also being able to insert links like "Return to Vendor Site" would be great.
Login to Me Too

xover
New Community Member

Any news on it?

I would like to add a QR code on my fridge with the link: paypal.me/myname/0.8?message=I+took+a+drink or something else. Would be very nice to have it 🙂

Regards

Xover

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.