Account balance

Dave1712
New Community Member

Hi I've just set an account up and a customer has sent a small payment before a bigger payment.

imrecieved a text stating I'd recieved it and it says funds are in my account but when I log in there is nothing showing in my balance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Dave1712, 

Welcome to PayPal and to our PayPal community forum. I would first check to ensure that your email address on your PayPal account is confirmed. You can see this via your "Profile section". Your email address must be confirmed before you can receive payments so if it is not yet confirmed please complete this steps. Once this is done you should see your payment appear in your account. If this has already been done and you still have not received your payment then I would advise checking that the spelling of the email address is correct. Even if there is a dot missing the payment would not go through. 

I hope this helps and please feel free to post if you have any other questions. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.