2 paypal account from 2 countries

ElleKyu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a canadian paypal and uk paypal both linked to each own savings bank account.  Is it okay 2 transfer money between 2 accounts?

I recently did and was accused of doing "credit card cash advance" and received a warning message  =(  confused why?  There was no credit card involved.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi ElleKyu,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the situation. Let me explain this for you.

When you have two PayPal accounts, you can only transfer the available PayPal balance between them and you cannot fund the transaction from your bank account or a debit or credit card.

If you will continue transferring funds between your own accounts funding the transactions with your bank account or a card, the PayPal accounts will be permanently limited.

If you need any further assistance, I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to explain the process in more details.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.