Why PayPal customer support supervisor K.E is so careless with Customer' request?

rokiemountain
Contributor
Contributor

I am contacting PayPal for 8 void shipping label on June13 and June14 because of Canadapost strike, all of the 8 shiping labels(total $122.68) were voided within 24 hours after created. It is 43 days now, I still didn't get refund.

I called PayPal 6 times, yesterday I got an email from Customer Support supervisor S..N, she is not serious to review my case, she just copied some polices in the email and do nothing with my case. I am disappointed. And even more, today, another suppervisor K..E had a conversation with me on the phone, she insisted she doesn't care, she just kicked me to call canadapost. Then I called Canadapost, I was told  that , according to the agreement between PayPal and Canadapost, if shipping labels were voided within 48 hours, PayPal should refund the shipper, because the funds didn't go to Canadapost yet,, so I was asked to contact PayPal!. But K..E said, all the refunds were from PayPal's own pocket for my previous void shipping label because PayPal appreciate me using PayPal. So, this time, she will never do the same thing to refund me, even after 6 months later!  Why??  Who will refund me? Where is my money?

It is so simple case, I voided the shipping labels within the time frame, so I should get my money back. But why is it so difficult, and I was kicked back and forth between PayPal and Canadapost, what is going wrong? When and who I can got my $122.68 refund back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rokiemountain
Contributor
Contributor

Finally, I got a long email response from PayPal, and I got all my refunds.  In the end of  this email from PayPal, it says:

"....... these labels are eligible for a full refund.  No courtesy credits are required.  As such, I have issued a full refund to your account for each of these labels, effective immediately.

I am very sorry this issue wasn't resolved earlier, the first time you contacted us.  I will be certain to pass along feedback on the process you went through, in order to improve the service we provide to you and every other customer in the future.  Please accept my apologies, and enjoy the remainder of your week."

I hope the same problems will not happen again to me and all other sellers. Cheer!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

rokiemountain
Contributor
Contributor

Finally, I got a long email response from PayPal, and I got all my refunds.  In the end of  this email from PayPal, it says:

"....... these labels are eligible for a full refund.  No courtesy credits are required.  As such, I have issued a full refund to your account for each of these labels, effective immediately.

I am very sorry this issue wasn't resolved earlier, the first time you contacted us.  I will be certain to pass along feedback on the process you went through, in order to improve the service we provide to you and every other customer in the future.  Please accept my apologies, and enjoy the remainder of your week."

I hope the same problems will not happen again to me and all other sellers. Cheer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.