storfront theme / WP-Ecommerce / PayPal Business

lister110
Contributor
Contributor

My client has just setup there PayPal merchant account for a business o sell items on a website Im setting up using the above theme and plugin. I have chosen PayPal Payments Standard 2.0.  When I edit the options I have chosen:

Display name: intovintage

username: my clients paypal email address

Url: (This was already populated: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr)

IPN:  Yes 

Send Shipping: Yes

Address Override: No

At the moment when I submit an item in the checkout I get sent o the URL PayPal, but I was hoping the user gets the option to buy by credit if they don't have a PayPal account. any ideas??

Please help

rob 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lister110
Contributor
Contributor
No one?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi lister110, 

You can accept credit card, debit card, and bank account payments on your website by using PayPal Website Payments. You can choose two payment options:

• Website Payments Standard lets customers shop on your website but pay securely on the PayPal website. It is a quick and easy way to accept card and bank payments online. Your customers don't even need a PayPal account to make a payment.
  • Website Payments Pro lets customers shop and pay on your website without knowing that PayPal is being used to process payments. This solution is similar to merchant accounts and gateways and has a low monthly cost. You can also give customers the option to pay quickly and conveniently through their PayPal account.

Here's how you can learn more about PayPal Website Payments:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Products & Services’ near the top of the page.
  3. Click ‘Website Payments Standard’ or ‘Website Payments Pro’ under ‘Ways to get paid.’ 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.