different postage and packaging to different countries

emjay44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello firstly I have just opened my word press website and am looking to put my pay pal button on so I can accept payment. I understand how to do this. However I am planning to sell in UK and abroad and each country obviously has a different price for the package and postage. Am I able to set a different package and posting price for my items on the button. For example if I was to send my earring out to somewhere in UK then it costs £1.85. However if I send them to Australia or UK it costs more. If not and I was I was to build my shipping costs into my price then it would mean that my UK customers would be paying more for for the post and packaging. If I am able to do this can someone perhaps send me a link to an article so I can how to do it. I have no shopping cart. as using free word press theme so not able to get one. I hope this makes sense.

Secondly can I have multiple currencies on my pay pal button so if someone wanted to pay US dollers they could just click an option and if someone wanted to pay GBP they could click another option.

I would really appreciate your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Wintercelt

You've probably sorted out your problem by now but I thought I'd reply just incase you haven't. I solved the problem by making Paypal html "Buy Now" buttons with a drop down menu which has price variations. For example, if the item costs £10 I would set the drop down menu as "delivery destination" and the options would be:

"Non-UK delivery (including £9 P+P)" and set the price as £19

"UK delivery (including £3 P+P)" and set the price as £13

It's been working very well for me for about 7 years but ironically, I'm here looking for a solution because it's suddenly stopped working! If you've come up with a different solution please let me know because I could use some different ideas at the moment 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.