Will Paypal Please Respond? (TT) - Cart Buttons With No overseas postage options!

I have emailed and called PayPal several times over this issue, yet still no response, so is there anyone else that can help.

I would like to set up a simple shopping cart button with options and prices for international postage, at the moment there is only one option set for postage on the shopping cart button. However it may have escaped notice that there are different postage charges to different countries, for obvious reasons.

I am currently listing around 32,000 items for sale, having just got my website sorted.

Arrgh!  tears of frustration!!  I cannot set a postage price to France, or anywhere else for that matter...

Are there any gurus out there who can direct, advise, help or offer some assistance whereby I can obtain a simple shopping cart button which enables me to sell internationally..

Or is this Impossible - please advise!

~~And hiding is not going to make me go away~~

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi OldeRecordCabin,

If you are looking for assistance in setting your postage or intergrating this with PayPal and your website that best place for you to go would be our PayPal developer website. To go to our PayPal developers website please click here

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.