Unauthorized withdrawn during vank verification

gusawakened
New Community Member

During the bank account verification process, paypal deducted $0.20 from my account, causing me to incure a $20 overdrawn fee!!!  During this process I was told paypal would be adding two small amounts to my account, not withdrawling anything. I didnt get a chance to deposit my paycheck, had i known this was going to happen i would have waited!!!

How do I resolve this? I want PayPal to reimburse my $20 because i WAS NOT told they would be deducting anything.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Gusawakened,

Welcome to the Community!

When you initiate the verification process of your bank account through your PayPal account, we send two small deposits to your bank account, we don't debit anything from your bank for the bank verification process. 

You should try checking your statement in order to see if it was definately PayPal who has charged you the $0.20 USD. I can't see your account so I can't check this further for you. If you would like this to be reviewed by a customer services representative also, you should try contacting us directly and we can see if we can see any charge for the amount you have seen.

Please let me know how you get on.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.