Receive Payents to different accounts from different businesses

freejon
Contributor
Contributor

If I have more than one business, can I set up my account so that some paypal buttons send money to one account and some to another.  I already have two confirmed bank accounts.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi Freejon,

If you have two different business PayPal accounts, I would think that it is possible for you to customise what accounts your payments are sent to. To find out more information on this, you can try going to https://www.paypal.com/mts. This is a website for our technical team.

If you can't see your question being answered on this website already, you can try submitting a ticket and our technical team will be able to let you know if it's possible and how you can update the settings on your website.

Please let me know how you get on.

David.

Login to Me Too

pradeep123
New Community Member

hi dear sir /madam 

i need to run separate account ,with differant eamil address ,i'am going to use for my web site add cart , so how do i do this , the account i need to open, should be going separate transaction  & separate loging , this is be separet genarate 

please kindly tell me how to i can setup this 

good luck 

pradeep 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.