Postage integration from third party site?!

Ryan-JK
New Community Member

Hey,

I was just curious as to how I could adjust my paypal so that rather than the slightly poor postage system it has in place, I could instead 'Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings'.

I see a lot of information on how I should go to:

My Selling Preferences

Postage/Shipping Calculations

and the tick a box that says the above... 'Use the shipping fee in the transaction instead of my calculator's settings'

For the love of me I can't find this option and I'm shipping out to Germany at the moment yet customers are still being charged the UK postal rate...

Any help would be great.

If it helps, my store is currently set up with BigCartel.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WeaversBazaar
Contributor
Contributor

I am a complete novice on Paypal but one thing I have found is that when loking for help you often find yourself on the US site and not your country specific one. This is especially true of help on the postal calculations and settings. In the US there are a very different set of criteria and perameters compared to what, for example, is available through the UK site. Maybe you are seeing the US opportunities - check the URL...?

Meanwhile, I am still at a loss over why Paypal offeres different countries with variable service levels.

Matty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.