Paypal refunded buyer on custom item

SDjewels
New Community Member

Hi All,

I sell custom made gold/silver teeth caps online amoungest other things, feel free to check out the site www.sd-jewels.com

I recently sold a custom made silver tooth to a customer, but after revicing the item they have since changed their mind and have returned the item and requested a refund through paypal, which they have honoured. After 5 phone calls and 3 emails of me explaining to the customer servies team in paypal that this is a custom item and cannot be resold as it is made to fit the buyer's tooth and that a refund should have not been issued, (which all the people who i spoke to within paypal have agreed with and assured me that the money would be returned) I am baffled as to why the money has not been returned to me!! Last email i received from paypal, was an automated message telling me to provide evidence that the item was returned back to me damaged!! there has never been any mention of damage so i am confused as to why i am asked to provide this information. The issue is that this item was custom made for the buyer and now i am unable to resale it.

I have now run out of options and not sure what to do as contacting paypals customer service team proves to be useless, as i am being constantly being told that the money should be returned to them and then later recive an email stating my appeal has been rejected.

Please help any advice as to what i should do

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.