Paypal Checkout Issues re International Postage & Calculating Multiple Postage rates

cobweb53
Contributor
Contributor

I am implementing a workaround suggested by another member to try and combat the problem of different postal charges between the UK, Europe & the Rest of World by adding 3 separate Shopping Cart buttons which, although not ideal, does work.

However, I am still left with the problem of a customer ordering several items in one order and seeing separate postage rates added to each item in their basket because Paypal UK does not offer any method of calculating postage on multiple item orders.

I have wasted most of this morning looking at third party check outs but most of them only seem suitable for bigger businesses than for my one woman collectables website.  The cheapest I can find still costs £20-£25 per month, which is a lot of money when you are starting out.  The reason I set up my site is that e-Bays fees are unrealistically high for a very small business.

Is there anyone else out there who equally has a small business that has managed to find a very cheap and easy way to add a third party checkout to Paypal?

I would be very grateful to know of any.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

cobweb53
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Snowshoe - i will check them out - appreciate your help in this matter.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.