PayPal won't let me connect it to my depop?

mariahlesley94
New Community Member
I'm trying to connect my PayPal account to my depop so I can sell things and receive payments but it won't let me connect It? Please help!
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Anna

Hi mariahlesley94,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

We’re sorry to hear about the challenge.

Please make sure your PayPal account has a card linked and verified on it in order to allow linking it with another service. Is your email address also confirmed?

If you experience any further challenges, please make sure to check with the merchant what other requirements needs to be met before the linking will be possible.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

kristeleditor
New Community Member

Hello,

I am trying the same thing -to connect my depop with paypal- and doesnt work. I have verified it and everything. I tried two different devices, but still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Lenny1
New Community Member
My account is verified however i can still not link the two when i try it comes up with the message saying 'Were sorry. We wernt able to set up pre-approved payments at this time. Please try again later.' However i have tried many times including up to a week later and each time it comes up with the same message. What should i do?
Login to Me Too

annie-brobinson
Contributor
Contributor
I have already put my email addrsss and card linked with it but it still won’t work.
Login to Me Too

zoiemull
Contributor
Contributor
I fixed mine and I did two things, so I'm unsure of which fixed it. I went to my settings on my iPhone and went to Safari settings, then I cleared all history and data from safari, then I turned cookies from "always block" to "allow from websites I use." Hope this helps! It worked for me!
Login to Me Too

cameranwolf
Contributor
Contributor
I tried what you did but it still wouldn't work for me
Login to Me Too

Annalise1
Contributor
Contributor
This worked until it went to the pay pal website & i had to log back in again, & then on the Depop app it said it couldn't connect.
Login to Me Too

yankeeebabyy
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing will work! I've gone through the process 100 times over and over again. I have tried things people have recommended and nothing is working. It keeps having me enter my card info and then when I press add it won't switch to the next page to complete my sale. Is anyone else having this much trouble? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.