PayPal Payment Pending While Reviewed

sclxrk
New Community Member

I've had my PayPal account for around a year and I've recently started using it more consistently. Some of my payments come through fine but some inconsistently go under review and when I recieve payment I am obligied to give the product over almost instantaniously as it doesn't require shipping and if I hold the item I could be viewed a trying to scam. My reputation relies on the fact that I pay when payed and the fact that my recieved payments go under review could mean I lose out on cash if it refunds and the buyer refuses to pay again. It's weird because all the payments are between $15-$40 some payments went under review ($19 on 27th March, $27 on 28th March, $35 29th March) were all in order then today (29th March) I had two payments of $15 and $20 and they cam through fine. I'm worried because if the payments under review refund and the buyer scams me it'll be PayPal's fault and I lose out on money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.