Notification of payment, but no fees in account

allymacster
New Community Member

I received a notification email that someone had made a purchase from my Folksy store, when I went to check my Paypal account no money has been deposited. 
This is not the first time I've received payments, and I have never experienced any delay in the money appearing in my account.

Is this normal? How long should I wait?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi allmacster, 

If you have received a payment notification then you should see the payment on your PayPal account straight away. The notification email that you received, was it received in to the email address that you have registered on your PayPal account. 

If you are receiving payments from your website you may want to ensure that you have the correct email address set up as your payment option. Alternatively you can contact your buyer and ask them to advise you on the email address they were requested to send payment to. This should resolve it for you and it will determine if the payment was sent to an incorrect or old email address. 

I hope this helps resolve it for you

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.