Nigeria Fraud

DasherRae
Contributor
Contributor
we are experiencing the same issues! Sadly my brother actually sent his Xbox which the lady said she would pay $700 for and then immediately agreed to add another $200 since I had a $1,000 limit to be met.. Luckily our postal people were able to contact Miami carrier and it was held and he had to fill out paper work for the shipment to be intercepted and returned. However, once I responded to an email about it all being a scam they kept denying but I went on to say how pathetic they were to pull stunts like this. They even went on to taunt us that they already had the Xbox which obviously they don't. But I've had quite a few choice words with them. They then went on to say that they now have to "report me" to the FBI... They went as far as making a fake FBI email and had a picture of a girl who looked somewhat like me but clearly wasn't.. They've went on to say that I'm the one who is fraud and that I still owe the extra $200 that was sent to meet my limit lol. Is there anything I need to do for them to not get any of my information?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi DasherRae

Ignore them u owe them jack they cant take any payments from u

Login to Me Too

DasherRae
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I know I owe them nothing but didn't know if they were able to have access to any of my information. I know they technically just have my email address but they are shifty jerks lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.