Multiple payments at once?

youradds
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm working on a site, where people will be able to sell their goods. The money goes direct to them, and we then just invoice the seller at the end of the month (for their "fee").

My question - is it possible to have multiple amounts paid for in one go (they could also be in different currencies, just FYI). I basically want to get something like eBay has (where you can add mutliple items to the cart, and then pay for them all at once)

If not, I guess I'll have to stick with a more basic system of letting them add to the cart, and then at the final stage - give them different buttons for each person

Cheers

Andy

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Conor

Hi youradds,

That's a very good question and to be honest, I don't know the answer off hand myself.

You could try asking the experts by posting this in our developer forum instead?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/paypal

youradds. I'm sure the contributors to this forum will be more than happy to help with this query Smiley Happy

Conor

Login to Me Too

youradds
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Conor

Thanks for the reply. I've posted a question at StackOverflow now about it. Hopefully someone  there can shed some light 🙂

Cheers

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.