International postage option has appeared on my checkout - but I am not in the US

MoonshineFrames
Contributor
Contributor

which might be good news for sellers who ship internationally from the US, but its making it look like I am a US business, not UK.

anyone got any ideas?

I suspect its using a US server or there is a bug

(I am waiting to hear from paypal but thought I'd see if anyone else was having the same problem) 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

fjord01
Contributor
Contributor

If you mean the 'Estimate Postage and Tax Box' then this has been going on for over 3 weeks and Paypal have done nothing about it, but it aint a US problem so it seems they're not too bothered. It means now that I can't use postage calcilations from my profile anymore and can only use transations based postage.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

fjord01
Contributor
Contributor

If you mean the 'Estimate Postage and Tax Box' then this has been going on for over 3 weeks and Paypal have done nothing about it, but it aint a US problem so it seems they're not too bothered. It means now that I can't use postage calcilations from my profile anymore and can only use transations based postage.

Login to Me Too

MoonshineFrames
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the info.

I already raised a ticket with paypal, I won't bother telephoning, if that is the case.

Guess they will sort it out in due course.

I had seen a post of a similar problem, but as my cart had becomne afflicted at a different time, more recently, i thought it might be a separate thing connected with the scheduled maintenance they did in the US a couple of days ago.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.