I ned help with editing my button URGENTLY been on this button now for days where is it???

missiongal
Contributor
Contributor

I have created a buy now button with 3 options one sale is for one month 2nd option is 2 month and 3rd option is 6 months they are all showing to be billed monthly so my question is how do i create the correct re-billing periods, i have seen a drop down menu somewhere with the months but i can't find it now, i have been on this site now for days and i'm really tired of trying all the different buttons, so i need help and i don't want to be doing anything that requires html thank you?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

missiongal
Contributor
Contributor

i have now resolved this my self by creating 3 separate buttons that then allow me to state how often the rebilling is to take place, as with a button with a drop down menu only  has  choices, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ridiculous that paypal can not make this process easier, i find this site very complicated and have wasted hours and hours on sorting this problem and other problems out.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Durango_521
Contributor
Contributor

Go back to the Create Subscription Button Page.. Under the "Customize Button" click the first option (Add a dropdown menu with prices and options) you can list your options, prices and the recurrance of them.. 

Login to Me Too

missiongal
Contributor
Contributor

hello i've already done that what i needed to know is whrere to enter the frequency of the payments as i'm afraid that if someone pays 150 euros for 6 months that it will be taken again the following month or does pay pal automatically know from the description  used, i cannot launch my site until i know the answer to this question please?

Login to Me Too
Solved

missiongal
Contributor
Contributor

i have now resolved this my self by creating 3 separate buttons that then allow me to state how often the rebilling is to take place, as with a button with a drop down menu only  has  choices, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ridiculous that paypal can not make this process easier, i find this site very complicated and have wasted hours and hours on sorting this problem and other problems out.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Good to hear your problem was resolved. I will pass your thoughts and comments on to our product people and get them to consider your suggestions. Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

twotwobay

I too would like to see PayPal offering more choices in "Frequency" for dropdown menu with price and options. For example, in addition to daily, weekly, monthly and yearly, please add quarterly and semi-annually (every 6 months), etc. This shouldn't be difficult for PayPal to implement.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.