Create multiple entries

robstokes
New Community Member

I'm a sole trader with an existing business which uses PayPal for a couple of products.

I'm looking to expand my online sales position and increase the amount of products customers can buy but am looking to add around 300 items.

Do I have to create each item individually or is there some way I can import in partnumber+description+price etc. in a CSV format and then process each button from there.

Am using Website Payments Standard at the moment but concerned about pushing a load of money into this given the economic climate if its not going to come off as we do very well from telephone orders at the moment.

Any help welcomed...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Robstokes,

Welcome to the Community!

To be honest, I'm not sure if this is possible. I can however show you where you can go in order to try and get a specific answer to your question.

If you go to https://ppmts.custhelp.com/ and submit a ticket, our technical department will respond to you with information in regards to your query. They will be able to let you know if this is possible and how you can do it.

Please let me know how you get on.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.