Confused by postage options

Allfie
New Community Member

Hello,

I am setting up Paypal buttons on our charity website so people can buy t-shirts, mugs, badges etc. The mugs obviously are heavier and more fragile so the p&p needs to be more, but they are cheaper than the t-shirts. The postage calculation needs to be able to accommodate people buying multiples of the same thing and combinations of items.

Can anyone suggest the best way to do this?

I'm having trouble working out whether the postage calculator can do this effectively, or if I will need to set up separate buttons for people buying 2 mugs, 3 mugs, etc, with the postage individually specified. Any guidance would be very helpful! Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Conor

Hi Allfie, 

Welcome to our Community 🙂

From what I remember, unless you use a tailored shopping cart, you do need to set up a separate button for each shipping category.

However, I have to admit that I'm not an expert when it comes to this type of thing and you might actually be best to post this query in our Developers forum to get this clarified: http://ow.ly/VIJFO

I'm sure the members of this board will be able to give you the expert assistance that you need so why don't you give this a go?

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.