Child Accounts

Hew
Contributor
Contributor

I understand through reading a previous thread that I can link more of my websites to my one paypal account and one merchant bank account by using the paypal account as a parent account and setting up two child accounts to be linked to the parent account for my other two websites, the only problem is I have twice tried to contact paypal reguarding this only to be sent automated messages that don't answer the question.  I particulary need this as paypal uk doesn't offer a multi currency shopping cart. Does anyone know how to set up child accounts?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfoturnally you cannot do it all by yourself.  Certain functions have to enabled thru PayPal.

See some other tips here:

https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/forums/website-payments-pro/how-integrate-multiple-businesses-1-...

Login to Me Too

ossigeno
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get anywhere with this? 'PayPal Business Support' advise threshold is $100k/month turnover to be eligible for parent / child accounts. Really pointless, they just pushing businesses to competing payment solutions.

Login to Me Too

AleksejMyasnik
Contributor
Contributor

The link above does not work. It would be interesting to read if you corrected it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.