Changing 'Buy Now' button price - Help1

sypeland
New Community Member

Hi all.

I have a web site www.climbersbalm.com , and have decided to promote my single product for xmas by reducing the price from £12.95 to £9.95. I have done this on the site but need to do it at the PP end.

I am following this route;

(Overview) Profile >

>My selling prefrences

>Takes me to My Profile, where there is a line 'PayPal Buttons', the option on the right is 'Get Started' it should be 'Edit', shouldn't it?

I have looked at some Youtube vids' they show an older version of PP.

Any ideas.

Ta

Fran

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there sypeland,

It sounds like you should contact our Merchant Technical Support team directly as they will be able to sort the issue for you.

After you submit your inquiry, you should get a response within 24 hours.

If you haven’t already created an account for the Merchant Technical Support site, please create one now.

Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/mts and click 'Sign Up' in the top right-hand side of the window.
  2. Provide give the required information and click 'Create Account'. You can use any valid email address.

After you have created your account, you can submit your question.

Here’s how:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/mts and click ‘Contact Technical Support', or 'Contact Developer Support' if you have a developer specific query.
  2. Fill in the form in as much detail as you can and click ‘Continue…’ 

I hope this helps

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.