Cash Flow on Business Startup

Snowman70707
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, I have used Paypal as a private individual to support selling items on ebay. These were items ranging from 300GBP to 1100GBP each. There was a 30 day period (I think) after selling the item before I could get the funds into my bank account. No gripes there, it is part of the T&Cs. I am about to start an ecommerce website and therefore I am considering starting up a business account with PayPal and include a PayPal shopping cart into my site. I have little prior experience of entering this phase of business startup and appreciate that there may not be an issue to consider. However, should PayPal withold monies for a prolonged period this could precipitate a cashflow problem in the initial months as my suppliers have their T&Cs too. I am just trying to cover off all the angles here. Does anyone have experiences that they may wish to relate regarding their early days in trading, especially cashflow related?

Regards

paul

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.