Can i receive direct dedit payments as a seller ?

lorenzogentili
New Community Member

Can i receive periodic direct dedit payments as a seller ? for example give the options to my custumers to donate monthly or by year an ammount that they decide  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi lorenzogentili, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum and apologies in advance for my long response. 

From reading your post I would recommend that you consider other options apart from a donation button, such as a subscription button. 

PayPal Subscriptions let you accept credit card and bank account payments for subscriptions, newsletter fees, recurring donations etc, from other PayPal account holders. Website Payments Standard uses the ‘Subscribe’ button to let customers purchase automatically recurring subscriptions from your website or a link in an email. We provide the HTML code for the ‘Subscribe’ button that you use on your website.

You can customise your ‘Subscribe’ button with your billing cycle and you can choose how often and how much to invoice each customer. We continue to invoice your customer and deposit money into your PayPal account until the service expires. There’re no set up fees or monthly charges and customers don’t need a PayPal account to pay for subscriptions.

Here’s how to create a ‘Subscribe’ button:

1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile’.
  3. Click 'My selling preferences'.
  4. Click 'Update' under 'PayPal Buttons'.
  5. Click 'Create new button'.
  6. Choose 'Subscriptions' as your button type and enter your information.
  7. Click ‘Create Button’.
  8. Click ‘Select Code’ to select the HTML button code.
  9. Copy and Paste the HTML code into your HTML code.

PayPal Subscriptions are only available for Business or Premier accounts.

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.