Buyer trying to scam me!

Samina25
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a designer jacket on Depop app. The buyer filed a complaint after receiving the item to say that it was a knock off. Paypal then intervened and told the buyer to return my item and they would arrange for the refund from my account. Now she has sent back a piece of TAT claiming this is what I sent her. WHAT DO I DO?? This jacket cost me a lot of money and I also spent further money on dry cleaning just so it could be perfect for the new buyer. I am actually disgusted that someone could be so evil!!! She has obviously kept my jacket and is trying to get her money back on top!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Samina25

Give customer services a call and tell them what you have just said on here  >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Samina25
Contributor
Contributor

So I called PayPal and also sent an email. I received an email back addressed to the BUYER and not me telling them they can have a refund, they did not even bother to check my name. I cannot believe this. My comments have been ignored and nobody seems to care. All the while, this thief has my jacket and is trying to take my money and I am stuck with a smelly cheap jacket that does not belong to me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.