Add Note To Seller \ Webassist PayPal Tool

andyboyle
New Community Member

Hi

I am currently using Webassist Add To Cart Button Creator to easily create buttons inside Dreamweaver.

I run an autograph retail website and provide a private signing service  with actors. People purchase a still from us and use the Add Note To Seller option to provide the dedication they would like the actor to sign on the still. Sometimes the option would appear, other times not and we could never work out why. Now that the PayPal shopping cart screen seems to have been updated it's gone altogether.

I am not keen on using the PayPal website to create buttons as I find this quite cumbersome. The Webassist software worked really well but it hasn't been updated for a couple of years so I assume there won't be any further versions.

My first question is what happened to the Note To Seller option, has this gone for good and why did it randomly appear and disappear for customers.

Secondly, does anyone know of a simple piece of software that will allow me to create simple Add To Cart buttons and allow the customer to enter the dedication text via a text box or another way to do this without using the PayPal website to create the buttons.

I realise I am probably asking for too much but at least it will put my mind at rest.

Hope someone can help

Kind regards

Andy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.