what does order status, cancelled/issue refuns mean?

ionaa123
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay and every other email from paypal usually states, instant payment received, this payment came through as 'notification of payment recieved' then email header 'you have received funds' when i went onto paypal, i am sure money is in my account but under header order status/Actions it states cancelled, then in blue as a link 'issue refund' what does this mean and is it safe to post? I have another item that i am due to post and it states print postage label.

Can anyone please help!

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ionaa123,

Based on the information you provided in your post, I need to look specifically into your account to check the status of the transaction. I have sent you an email to the primary email address on your PayPal account with an update.

Hope this helps,

Maria

Login to Me Too

twinturbo
New Community Member

Same here. I have already shipped the item, and provided tracking information on ebay. My order status says cancelled as well. Please advice.

Login to Me Too

lilbre1013
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I had the same problem and now I do not know what to do. Can you email me for information on what I should do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.