unathorised transection

mohsin1
New Community Member

hi friends 

i wanna share with you some thing may be you guys can give me advice

i advert my 6s 128gb on ebay and write there just cash on collection accepted.one guy call me he said i will pay you from ebay but i will collect it from your home .then i said let me speak to ebay about this prcedure then i will let you know later he said ok thats fine 

i speak to ebay then ebay said whenever you meet to seller just mark the item as dispatch and tell to seller that just send me email for receiving item. i did same thing as ebay told me

seller send me email and he leave the feedback as well that he collected item from me 

2nd day when i check my paypal it was nagetive  because seller open case for unothorised transection.i know seller is cheater let me prove that 

first thing paypall always get verification whenever you going to pay amount from any new laptop or mobile phone 

2nd thing is if buyer knows paypall and ebay password and he login with verification on phone then i am sure its not my mitake its seller mistake who give password and his phone access to third person 

3rd thing is if its happen to seller then he should open case on ebay or he should speak to me first or after open the case but strange thing is he did not even give explaination to paypall that i did not dont any thing

there is too many more things

anyway what do you think guys paypal will reject me because seller open case for unathorised transection 

or paypal will reject to seller because he athorised to third person

i dont think so someone hack his account   because if someone hack it then its mean he knows every thing about seller and he have access to seller phone 

i just provide all ebay massges and feedback snapshot to paypall  if any advice or any idea about this case who gonna win then please give answer 

case is still reviewing by paypal 

please let me know  if i do any mistake here thanks 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.